LaLa’s Links Loved
Ahhh long weekend. Loving it already. Plans for friends, family and maybe a little blogging.
I am a serious blog stalker. Like I probably need medication. Thought I would share some of my favorite recent reads:
- I really need to work on this.
- A little game for my fellow design dorks….anyone?
- A great reminder to keep our expectations of our husbands in check.
- Thinking of writing a future post like this.
- Get a tissue box. Most beautiful birth story ever. And for updates on Nora Rose, you can read here.
- Because sometimes peripheral miracles are even better than your own.
- Can’t wait to try these instagram filters in photoshop.
- Maybe I need to get out of my sweatpants?
- Some laughs for my fellow bloggers out there.
- More tears. Love Jen’s honest portrayal of what adoption looks like after gotcha day.
- Really want to make this cool camera strap.
- Should we be spending less time online?